| < September >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Te Wera Forest in September is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- The weather in September is very slightly soggy. Around 171.4mm (6.7in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:17 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Te Wera Forest September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Te Wera Forest, New Zealand
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Te Wera Forest:
- Uruti, New Zealand - 27.9 kms (17.4 miles) N
- New Plymouth, New Zealand - 42.1 kms (26.2 miles) NW
- Waitara, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) NW
- Inglewood, New Zealand - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) WNW
- Purangi, New Zealand - 10.3 kms (6.4 miles) NW
- Tarata, New Zealand - 20.9 kms (13 miles) WNW
- Pukeiti, New Zealand - 54.6 kms (33.9 miles) W
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) W
- Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) WSW
- Dawson Falls, New Zealand - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) WSW
- Eltham, New Zealand - 36.3 kms (22.6 miles) SW
- Riverlea, New Zealand - 51 kms (31.7 miles) WSW
- Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SW
- Inaha, New Zealand - 53.9 kms (33.5 miles) SW