Average Temperatures in Te Wera Forest, New Zealand
- The average temperature in Te Wera Forest, New Zealand is quite mild at 11.9 degrees Celsius (53.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.5 °C (17.1°F) which is a very low range.
- February is the warmest month (very mild) having a mean temperature of 16.5 degrees Celsius (61.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (July) is a little cool having a mean temperature of 7 degrees Celsius (44.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Te Wera Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Te Wera Forest Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Te Wera Forest
- Uruti, New Zealand - 27.9 kms (17.4 miles) N
- New Plymouth, New Zealand - 42.1 kms (26.2 miles) NW
- Waitara, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) NW
- Inglewood, New Zealand - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) WNW
- Purangi, New Zealand - 10.3 kms (6.4 miles) NW
- Tarata, New Zealand - 20.9 kms (13 miles) WNW
- Pukeiti, New Zealand - 54.6 kms (33.9 miles) W
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) W
- Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) WSW
- Dawson Falls, New Zealand - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) WSW
- Eltham, New Zealand - 36.3 kms (22.6 miles) SW
- Riverlea, New Zealand - 51 kms (31.7 miles) WSW
- Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SW
- Inaha, New Zealand - 53.9 kms (33.5 miles) SW