Vs > Parma, Emilia Romagna
Te Wera Forest vs Parma, Emilia Romagna Climate & Distance Between
Te Wera Forest vs Djibouti, Djibouti
Te Wera Forest vs Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece
Te Wera Forest vs Kozhikode, India
Te Wera Forest vs Rhodes, Greece
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Songkhla, Thailand
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Salem, In, Usa
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs San J. Matas, Dominican Republic
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Cozzo Spadaro, Italy
Las Animas, Co vs Udine
Adiake vs Hakkari
Red Lake, On vs Great Falls, Montana
Mayumba vs Kyra
- The distance between Te Wera Forest, New Zealand and Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy is approximately 18,579 km or 11,545 mi.
- To reach Te Wera Forest in this distance one would set out from Parma, Emilia Romagna bearing 69.9° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Wera Forest bearing 120.7° or ESE .
- Te Wera Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Parma, Emilia Romagna has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Te Wera Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Parma, Emilia Romagna is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 1.6 °C (2.9°F) cooler.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14 °C (25.2°F) less in Te Wera Forest. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 978.2 mm (38.5 in) more which is equivalent to 978.2 l/m² (24.01 US gal/ft²) or 9,782,000 l/ha (1,045,761 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.9° higher in Te Wera Forest than in Parma, Emilia Romagna.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Wera Forest relative to Parma, Emilia Romagna. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Te Wera Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -14 (-26)
|| -18 (-32)
|| -15 (-28)
|| -11 (-19)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Te Wera Forest vs Katha, Myanmar
Te Wera Forest vs Visby, Sweden
Te Wera Forest vs Tauherenikau, New Zealand
Te Wera Forest vs Bursa, Turkey
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Constanz, Dominican Republic
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Wellington Aero, New Zealand
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Bani, Dominican Republic
Majis vs Chachapoyas
Tambora, Sumbawa vs Yerbent
Hokitika vs Watertown, Sd
Maiquetia vs Brunswick, Mo
Te Wera Forest vs Parma, Emilia Romagna Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Wera Forest
- Uruti, New Zealand - 27.9 kms (17.4 miles) N
- New Plymouth, New Zealand - 42.1 kms (26.2 miles) NW
- Waitara, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) NW
- Inglewood, New Zealand - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) WNW
- Purangi, New Zealand - 10.3 kms (6.4 miles) NW
- Tarata, New Zealand - 20.9 kms (13 miles) WNW
- Pukeiti, New Zealand - 54.6 kms (33.9 miles) W
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) W
- Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) WSW
- Dawson Falls, New Zealand - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) WSW
- Eltham, New Zealand - 36.3 kms (22.6 miles) SW
- Riverlea, New Zealand - 51 kms (31.7 miles) WSW
- Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SW
- Inaha, New Zealand - 53.9 kms (33.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Parma, Emilia Romagna