Vs > Grytviken
Te Wera Forest vs Grytviken Climate & Distance Between
Te Wera Forest vs Princeton, Bc, Canada
Te Wera Forest vs Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Te Wera Forest vs San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Te Wera Forest vs Chunggang, South Korea
Grytviken vs Padidan, Pakistan
Grytviken vs Blantyre, Malawi
Grytviken vs Canavieiras, Brazil
Grytviken vs Guangzhou, China
Sena Madureira vs Val D’Or, Quebec
Ustica Island vs Alexandria, Sd
Tampico, Tamaulipas vs Vrfu Omu
Gor’Kij vs Sassandra
- The distance between Te Wera Forest, New Zealand and Grytviken, South Georgia is approximately 9,204 km or 5,719 mi.
- To reach Te Wera Forest in this distance one would set out from Grytviken bearing 203.8° or SSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Wera Forest bearing 342.3° or NNW .
- Te Wera Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Grytviken has a tundra climate (ET).
- Te Wera Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Grytviken is in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The average temperature is 10.2 °C (18.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.5 °C (4.5°F) more in Te Wera Forest. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 426.2 mm (16.8 in) more which is equivalent to 426.2 l/m² (10.46 US gal/ft²) or 4,262,000 l/ha (455,636 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15° higher in Te Wera Forest than in Grytviken.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Wera Forest relative to Grytviken. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Grytviken vs Te Wera Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -10 (0)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Te Wera Forest vs Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia
Te Wera Forest vs Slave Lake, Ab, Canada
Te Wera Forest vs Davenport, Wa, Usa
Te Wera Forest vs Shingle Point, Yt, Canada
Grytviken vs Anderson, In, Usa
Grytviken vs Iqaluit, Nt, Canada
Grytviken vs Corvallis, Or, Usa
Grytviken vs Sulina, Romania
Indian Lake, Ny vs Konya
Taua vs Makurdi
Muren vs Inchon
Phoenix, Arizona vs Minamitorishima
Te Wera Forest vs Grytviken Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Wera Forest
- Uruti, New Zealand - 27.9 kms (17.4 miles) N
- New Plymouth, New Zealand - 42.1 kms (26.2 miles) NW
- Waitara, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) NW
- Inglewood, New Zealand - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) WNW
- Purangi, New Zealand - 10.3 kms (6.4 miles) NW
- Tarata, New Zealand - 20.9 kms (13 miles) WNW
- Pukeiti, New Zealand - 54.6 kms (33.9 miles) W
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) W
- Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) WSW
- Dawson Falls, New Zealand - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) WSW
- Eltham, New Zealand - 36.3 kms (22.6 miles) SW
- Riverlea, New Zealand - 51 kms (31.7 miles) WSW
- Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SW
- Inaha, New Zealand - 53.9 kms (33.5 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Grytviken